Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
jim jim is offline

Default Aging In Bulk Vs Aging In Bottle

Thanks for the replies guys...

Me too Dave, though you have the jump on me...

I am trusting in plastic - though I have about 30 1 gallon dj and 1 5
gallon dj I am working with, most of my larger
scale is plastic - better bottle - so far untested as is still in
aging/clearing stage...

Jim