Posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] wwerewolff@yahoo.com is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

"the only reasons I find
for a dedicated newsreader (newsreader gadget?) is to ensure that half
the messages aren't spam..."

OK, as I thought, I don't need it. I can deal with spam. Big deal.
I don't need a whole nuther program to figure out and clutter up my
computer just to get rid of M15 and co. Likewise for the email
programs. Keep it simple. Everything's already too complicated. By
the way, I was just out by you again, but I wasted my time going to
Todai again (I like the sukiyaki) instead of trying Kasen, etc. But
Pho 79 Hazard is the king of the pho joints!