Posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] wwerewolff@yahoo.com is offline

Default Shrimp Sauce or other dipping or "drizzle" sauces.

Thanks, Buddy, but i don't know why I need a special email gadget or a
special newsreader gadget. Maybe people who get thousands of emails
need it, but it works for me to just do the yahoo.com or
groups.google.com if I want to come here. I'm unclear about what's
the difference between something like this sushi discussion forum and
a regular internet discussion forum. Is any human in charge of this
sushi forum? Is anyone able to stop spamming, like the M15 spams, or
say someone were to post personal info about someone else, or make
threats or something. Can that be prevented or removed?