Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default green and white teas and blood thinners

If you're getting a prescription from a doctor you can check with them
or the pharmacist. Normally you get information with the prescription
on contraindications. There are places on line that contain this
information about the med. If you belong to an HMO check with the
registered dietitian. You can go to the NIH site and check PubMed for
broader information which can be more misleading than anything else.
if anything tea might lower the efficacy of the med, so more med. If
I'm sick I'm drinking more tea not less.

Jim