Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree Cindi - HappyMamatoThree is offline

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
> Ubiquitous > dropped this turd
> : in rec.food.cooking
>
>> Just how old does SLop think those girls are, anyway? They were way
>> too old for this theme. You gotta love how SLop managed to drag her
>> boyfriend's kids (Andrew Cuomo) onto her show.
>>
>> Nice to see SLop still dresses inappropriately while cooking. Thank
>> GAWD she didn't change into a fairy dress, a la Miss Filbert's Tiny
>> Town once she had finished.

> OMG... Pass the mental white out please. I just got a mental image of
> SLop in a "Glenda the Good Witch" get up with a plunging neckline
> <<<shudder>>>.

Didn't she wear that on her Halloween episode with the Godawful Pumpkin tart
recipe? God I hate weekend t.v. when you are sick and the only think on is
Sandra Lee. But she is good for a laugh on occasion. The 40 costume changes
and rented mansion were a good occasion to laugh at her.

Cindi