Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Ubiquitous Ubiquitous is offline

Default Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee: fairy Princess Party

Just how old does SLop think those girls are, anyway? They were way too old
for this theme. You gotta love how SLop managed to drag her boyfriend's kids
(Andrew Cuomo) onto her show.

Nice to see SLop still dresses inappropriately while cooking. Thank GAWD she
didn't change into a fairy dress, a la Miss Filbert's Tiny Town once she had
finished.

SLop makes "fruit wands" by skewering cut fruit onto wooden skewers, adding
that this is a great project for the kids. Why would you give such young
children pointy things and why would you make them work at their own party?
Methinks SLop was being too clever by one half (someone call Ripley's!) with
those fruit wands. I guess we can count ourselves lucky she didn't try to tell
us to soak the skewers lest they catch on fire, but how the hell does she
expect the kids to grab them without making a sticky mess, assuming they
realize it's sppsd to be eaten and isn't just another one of "Aunt Sandie"'s
lame tablerapes? You're going to have to grab at least one piece of fruit to
extricate it from the cantaloupe and the handle, which she stabbed into the
cantaloupe, is going to be all sorts of sticky.

What is it with SLop making finger foods that cannot be eaten? Those star
sandwiches looked like they were going to fall apart when picked up and then
there's the strawberry toothpicked to the top.

Those were totally "M&M"'s that she used on those lame cookies. One could
clearly see the logo on the closeup of the blue one.

Did I hear correctly when she said she was giving away those big creepy dolls
and "fairy diaries"? Oh how I'd love to read what they had to write about this
party!

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,