Posted to rec.food.cooking
J S J S is offline

Default Bay Leaf Question

Bay Leaf Question

Group: rec.food.cooking Date: Fri, Jun 15, 2007, 8:47pm From:
(BOB)
"J S" > wrote in message

Having had a recent near choking episode when I stupidly left bay leaf
in my pasta sauce,Ive wondered if this has happened to anyone else.It
happened to my friend up in Jersey and was quite serious/Ive noticed
some TV chefs leave it in and others remove them. Smitty in St.Pete
Chew. Didn't your Mom tell you not to gulp your food down?
BOB
<Yes she sure did,,,Ive always taken it out just to be safe,but messed
up,,it doesnt always soften up -can be quite painfull
Cheers
Smitty in St.Pete