tgt

Default The most popular cookie in America

"Kevin and Ruth" > wrote in message
news
> Did anyone ever try the cookie recipe though? I have always been curious.
>
> "Beefat" > wrote in message
> > On 24 Nov 2003 09:43:40 +0800, Ablang
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Years ago, wasn't there some email going around where some
> > >disgruntled person was posting a recipe for a super-popular cookie?

Was
> > >that a real recipe, or just a hoax?
> > >

> > Wow...this is an OLD, OLD, OLD internet urban legend:
> >
> > www.snopes2.com/business/consumer/cookie.htm

I have never tried it - tons of ingredients and it looks to make a million
cookies too. I have spent the last week or so baking/freezing for the
upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday (13 people here for 5 days!). I completely,
completely, completely FORGOT about my cookie jar... but we are up our
eyeballs in sweet breads, muffins, rolls, pies, etc... so while I was at the
supermarket, I picked up a box of "America's Favorite Cookie" - Oreos!
(Just in case.) (Ha, as if.)

tgt