Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default frozen shrimp, how long will they keep in freezer?

In article >,
PeterLucas > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote in
> news >
>

> >> I went and bought a whole load of meat yesterday, rump, rib fillet,
> >> ham, lamb steaks (not for me!!), chicken titties, mince etc... and
> >> the butchers has a large seafood section, so I came away with 1&1/2
> >> kgs of large prawns, so around 4pm we'll be cracking a bottle or two
> >> of bubbly and hoeing into a large pile of prawns out on the deck.

> > I need to grill prawns again. The smoked flavor is very complimentary.
> > Wrapping them in bacon is a thought too. I decided to forego the
> > stuffed catfish! Dad bought enough veggies to feed an army!
> >
> > Did you see my pics?

> Been looking, but can't see them......... must have missed them in
> amongst all the other posts.
>

> Please repost the links in this thread :-)

Salad 040407
http://i3.tinypic.com/4d4txqb.jpg

Mixed organic greenery with a choice of dressings.

Dinner 040407
http://i13.tinypic.com/2lna7te.jpg

Baked salmon with herbs and lemon, sautee'd shrimp and steamed veggies.
Simple and delicious. ;-d
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.