Default HELP! Stove Keeps Flashing and Beeping "F1" UPDATE...

Jordan Zimmer > wrote:
> The ERC is faulty and the technician quoted me a total cost of $290 to

> that the part has to specially ordered from Frigidaire, which he said might
> take up to 2-3 weeks, provided that they have the part in stock. I guess
> I'll be using our barbecue and microwave a lot <g>. I've left the stove
> unplugged because the constant beeping was terribly annoying. Brad was

I know this is a little late to ask, but the ERC on my stove just seems
to control the oven and timer. Is it possible to have the module unplugged
and still be able to use the burners? Maybe the burners go through
the ERC also, but worth asking the tech about if you might still be
able to use the stove top with the beeping part unplugged.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.