Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dee Dee Dee is offline

Default Maximum Temp. of your oven?

> >Right. An outdoor grill. It's ust not in the cards for us where we
> >live.

> Oh, too bad. I thought you lived out in the country, somewhere along 81 south of
> Winchester?
>
> -- Larry

Yes, we do live about 25-30 miles south of Winchester -- the area is
growing like wildfire. We are still country, but the countryside is
getting dotted with new houses taking up the beautiful mountain
views. We went two days ago to look at an example of some landscaping
rocks on a house being built by the River. They were constructing
some sort of building in the BOGS by the river (for parties I would
imagine) right in the straight view from their pool to the river. We
laughed because we just filled in our pool late last summer that was
here when we bought the house in 1993. There are so many 'black
biting knats" or "black biting flies" near the river that you need a
net on your head/face, there were critters in the pool each morning;
and any sort of grill is housing for chipmunks, squirrels, birds,
snakes, rabbits, etc. We would hike and walk 5 miles and not see a
car. People are coming from the north and the east and even spilling
over into WV.

I've found from living many places that no place is perfect and you
just can't plan for everything. :-((