Vox Humana

Default Parchment Paper

"zerkanX" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 03 Apr 2004 02:19:43 +0000, Vox Humana wrote:
>
> > I get packages of full sheet pan size parchment from Gordon Food

Service.

> Thanks, there's one of these in my general neighborhood.
>
> Can you use them more that once before they fall apart?

Yes. You can use them several times. When you go to GFS, the parchment is
in the first isle with the herbs and spices. They aren't in a very obvious
place. They come folded over a half-sheet pan sized cake board like a book.
I leave them unwrapped and cut down the folded spine. This keeps them
tightly contained in the package so they are easy to store. You can simply
pull out a cut sheet.