Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Sonoran Dude Sonoran Dude is offline

Default TACOS DE PESCADO EMPANIZADO

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> Come on!
>
> There is already too many attempts to classify and codify what we do in this
> forum. Let flexibility reign!
>
> We all have kill file buttons if the stuff get's too bothersome. Otherwise,
> the more the merrier.... what the heck, this newsgroup has gone from
> hundreds to just a half dozen sparring participants.
>
> Maybe we need more flexibility and less acrimony to attract more talent.
>
> Wayne

If you speak Spanish then post in Spanish. If you speak English post in
English. Cutting and pasting generic recipes from a Mexican Cookbook is
not what I would call contributing even if this were an all Spanish
speaking group. I'm taking a break from this group, It used to be fun.
Since I have never used a recipe in my life either in English or Spanish
I won't be missing much. I still think this new guy GG is just the old
Master Cook paster from months gone by, same MO. I'll go elsewhere and
bust some balls.