Robocheese

Default Kishke - Kishka - How do _You_ make it?

Only Jewish Grandmothers need apply. (Just kidding.)

I make a pretty good Kishke. Simple recipe with the celery, carrots,
flour, oil rolled into Aluminum foil and baked at 350 for 60 minutes or so.
Very good. Even for a non-jewish cook.

But not great. What is the secret to a Great Kishke? I'd appreciate a
recipe for something what I normally have like at Jerry's Deli in Studio
City, or any other authentic places. The kishke is crusty and incredibly
tasty. I prefer the baked to the steamed.

Wonder if chicken fat is the trick. Or the "vegetable casing" whatever
that is.

Need help here. I'm addicted. I am ready for some serious home cooking.

Many thanks ahead.

Mr. Robo Cheese

( Email?: If you can't say it here, you keep it.)