Kent H.

Default best high-end refrigerator?

After years of planning on a Subzero for our upcoming remodel, we are
strongly leaning toward the pull out Kitchen Aid that is 24" deep.
Subzeros are $6000 and are about to rise in price. The Kitchen Aid is
$2400 and you can pull it out and fix it without tearing your kitchen
apart. A life long friend had to repair a SubZero after two years of
usage. I would also appreciate anyone's experience with either brand
and/or model.
Happy 1st,
Kent