Lisa

Default Tilia foodsaver does not suck good

"zak" > wrote in message
> I have tilia vacuum sealer. It does not seem to suck out all the air.
> Called Tilia and they want $50 to send it in for repair or replacement
> (they decide). It is out of warranty. Is there anything I can do to get
> it to suck out the air better? I have the compact model.
>
> TIA

I had a problem with my old one several years ago not sucking well. My
hubby opened it up, removed the tubing, cleaned out the tubing and put it
back in. It worked like new again. It was easy and didn't take long at
all. This was on a professional model that I bought about 18 years ago so I
don't know if this will work on the newer models.

Lisa