JC Dill

Default how to sharpen mini dike-cutters, nipper-cutters?

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:18:37 +0000 (UTC), wrote:

>a metal finger nail file. (the kind with the
>grit soldered to it... either saphire or diamond)

Where do you find diamond nail files? I haven't been able to find one
in years. I grew up using diamond nail files (on my nails) and
everything else ("newer" and "improved" not!) feels wrong. I had 3 or
4 of them at one point, and have lost all but 1 over the years. I
would really like to buy at least 2 more, if I could find them!

jc