Leif Thorvaldson

Default how to sharpen mini dike-cutters, nipper-cutters?

How about using those small, flexible sanding disks that one uses with a
Dremel Mototool. I use them for sharpening bandsaw blades mounted on the
bandsaw. Works great for them. You should be able to work them between the
narrow confines of those nippers and dikes!

om...