Kim Grauballe

Default Stronger Than Dawn Power Dissolver?

Funny, it works a treat for me, could there be a difference in
concentration?

Still, you have to be pretty desperate to work with a saturated soution of
lye, I dont think anything in my kitchen has ever become that dirty.

There is actually an alternative, which is not quite as dangerous. Old
fashioned brown soap, the semi solid kind, that you have to scoop out, not
the fluid with loads of coconut oil etc. If applied liberally it works very
well as an oven cleaner, and will even remove paint if covered and allowed
to work long enough.

You can also combine the two. A mixture of brown soap and ammonia works even
better, although I admit it is a bitch to mix, it turns into a consistency
almost like freshly chewed gum.