Sheellah

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

This must be enough of a problem, that one dishwashing detergent maker has just
come out with a product that it says will not etch glassware. Companies don't
develop products unless there is a wide market base to buy them. They can of
course, also bank on people's wish to avoid a problem they don't yet have!

<< I've noticed that after 2-3 years, my pyrex-type measuring jugs become
completely frosted from washing in the dishwasher and the measuring lines
etc. disappear. This must be the fault of the detergent.

Graham >>