Vox Humana

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> By the time a large dinner is over, I just want to have a
> cup of coffee and rest. I have given in the last few times and cleaned

up
> the kitchen because if I let her do it I have to help because she doesn't
> know where anything goes and keeps after me. I guess there is no rest for
> the wicked.
>
> I'm not sure which person is referred to here as "... the wicked."

<grin>
> Take my choice? Both? Either/or?
>
> dee

I was referring to myself as the "wicked" one. However, this has become a
point of contention with both myself and my sister. We would prefer not to
be rushed into a big clean-up job immediately after dinner and our elderly
mother insists on diving into the job. We have both explained to her that
when we are entertaining, we don't want to spend our post-dinner hour in the
kitchen when everyone else is having coffee in the living room. Our
attempts have fallen on deaf ears. I do try to do as much as possible
before hand to limit the number of dirty dishes to deal with in the
aftermath of dinner. I always run the dishwasher during dinner so it will
be ready for a new load right away.