Dee Randall

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

By the time a large dinner is over, I just want to have a
cup of coffee and rest. I have given in the last few times and cleaned up
the kitchen because if I let her do it I have to help because she doesn't
know where anything goes and keeps after me. I guess there is no rest for
the wicked.

I'm not sure which person is referred to here as "... the wicked." <grin>
Take my choice? Both? Either/or?

dee

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message

> "Kate Dicey" > wrote in message
> > Vox Humana wrote:

the
> > > sink

> if I

> always

> Also

adjust
> my
> > > top

> pan

in
> 10

> do?
> > > >

> > > I would guess that 99.9% of all dishwashers sold are 24 inches. I

think
> > > that there is only one manufacturer that makes a 24 inch dishwasher

and
> I've
> > > never seen it on display in a store, only in catalogs/online. so,

most
> > > everyone has the same size dishwasher. (Ok, there are the newer dish
> > > drawers, but even they are still unusual). Since there are only two

of