Fred

Default Non-Stick that can be cleaned in dishwasher?

"Eric McNew" > wrote in message
> I'm investigating new cookware and would like to find a quality
> nonstick surface that is dishwasher safe. I love caph. but would
> probably never use it if I had to handwash.
>
> Thanks

My sincere advice is to never put cookware in the dishwasher - any cookware,
ever. Dishwashers are for dishes (and stainless flatware) and not for
cookware, cutlery, or gadgets or even glassware, in my opinion. I handwash
all my cookware and always have since I bought cookware I expected to last
more than a couple of years.

I think manufacturers who tout their cookware as dishwasher safe are doing a
disservice to the consumer. I feel the same way about the old
never-need-sharpening knives. Take care.

Fred
The Good Gourmet
http://www.thegoodgourmet.com