Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Sherry[_1_] Sherry[_1_] is offline

Default TV dinners

"Anon" > wrote in
:

> Since my granddaughter went to visit her sister, I have been alone.
> I usually don't have the ambition to cook a real meal just for me so
> I have been eating a lot of TV dinners. Sometimes I add a salad to
> the meal. I especially like the label that tells me how many carbs
> are in the meal.
>
> I like the Stouffer's, Healthy Choice and Smart Ones brands because
> they have lower carb meals.
>
> Anon

WOAH! Are you T1 or T2? TV dinners are so high in carbs - even the
lower carb ones are too high in carbs for me!

It's not that hard to cook up a chicken breast and some frozen veggies
and have a quick meal that way. If you have a cookbook that has
recipes for two, then you will have *two* meals for the work of one
<rbg>

Sherry