Posted to rec.food.equipment
timbrel timbrel is offline

Default Dishwasher: GE Profile vs Bosch

On Jan 25, 2:45 pm, Ward Abbott > wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:08:43 GMT, "Phyllis Chamberlain"
>
> > wrote:
> >There's no display to tell what's happening. It's more or less on/off.

> Just out of curiosity...what more do you need to know. Even the
> quietest dishwasher makes some noise. When it stops, the dishes are
> done. Since I run mine delayed at 2AM...I could care less what the
> display says.

I have a Bosch SHU something or other. Its quiet, I use its quick wash
cycle more often than not and things are sparkling clean. I never, or
almost never pre-rinse. On the other hand, I find it complicated to
fill, not sure quite how to set up the top rack, and the idea of
running the top rack only is a chimera. It doesn't hold even a 10inch
dinner plate so the only way you can use it is if you are having
friends in for coffee, something we don't do. I like it, but ...

Bliss