Posted to rec.food.cooking
Rusty James Rusty James is offline

Default Apple juice cause soft stool?

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:45:20 +0000 (UTC), tert in seattle

writes:
>>On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:30:36 -0500, Rusty James
> wrote:
>>
>>>I have been drinking a lot of apple juice lately and have noticed a
>>>change in bowel habits. Can apple juice cause very soft stools?

>>Not being a physician...it is difficult to diagnose your EXACT
>>symptom. What did YOUR doctor have to say?

>I agree. We need to know EXACTLY how soft these stools are.

Like very soft mud. Usually a very big soft plug (muddy) will fire out
all over and then massive loud farts and more mud. I usually do this
in the a.m after having gotten up. About three times doing the above
and then I feel safe to go out. Hard plugs are easier to hold in.

I've been drinking about a half gallon of apple juice a day instead of
pop. I started the change about a week ago.

I bought some Coke today. I hope that helps.

Rusty (and crusty, somewhat)