Emil

Default NY Strip steaks, tenderizer needed?

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Do not cook it medium. Cook it warm pink center. It will then be at a
state that will be the most tender.
If it is not tender then don't buy anymore from where you got this.
I agree it is at the most USDA Select and maybe USDA Cutter and Canner.
It is like the old saying "You can't make a pig a princess" "You get what
you pay for"
No criticism intended. A person needs to know what they are getting. I
could not choose a Hot Tub that is best for the value I could only look at
the price and hope it is a bargain.

I do have the knowledge to know a good steak and what it should look like
raw and cooked. I may even be able to walk into a field shoot him and get
to the best parts quickly.

TGBTG

--
Emil Luca