Wayne Boatwright

Default Hidden Bottom Element Stove Questions

Hahabogus > wrote in
. 1:

> I was wondering if any one out there has one of these electric.hidden
> element stoves. I am wondering how (if at all) this effects cooking in
> them. Looks like it would be easier to clean. Thinking of ditching my
> pre- digital electric stove and moving into the present.

I had a GE with the bottom element underneath the oven cavity. It was
great for covenience and cleaning, however, temperature maintenance was
very difficult and erratic. This may have not been the fault of the bottom
element, but I never had the problem checked out before I got rid of it.

Wayne