Posted to rec.food.cooking
Scott[_11_] Scott[_11_] is offline

Default 2-Alarm chili mix

http://www.panix.com/~clay/cookbook/...hili+recipe179

> Jill

Thanks for the link
I wonder why that recipe calls for only 3 heaping tbs of chili powder
when in the package mix it uses 1/2 cup.

I'm trying to duplicate so I won't have to depend on buying the spice
package mix and also I believe that I'll be using higher quality
spices.