Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mr Libido Incognito Mr Libido Incognito is offline

Default Roast Chicken - does free range taste any better

Gareth wrote on 12 Dec 2006 in rec.food.cooking

> Does a free range corn fed chicken actually taste any better than a
> cheap chicken when roasted, or is it purely a matter of animal welfare?
>
> From my limited experience, I can't really tell the difference, but I
> would be interested in what other people think.
>
> Gareth

Animal welfare? you're gonna kill, roast and eat the bird. I found both to
taste about the same. If you're concerned about it's welfare...buy it a
condo.