Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Whole Foods Sushi

Hello, Armadillo!
You wrote on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:52:46 +0200:

??>> not in the least interested in making my own and do you
??>> have definite evidence that the usual pink coloring
??>> is carcinogenic?

A> Not about currently used colorings but the stuff used in
A> Japan some time ago was. But of course all research results
A> are controversial.

A> Anyway, less artificial stuff used in food like coloring,
A> soduim glutamate or trans fats the better. Also I believe
A> that less processed food is healthier.

IMHO, a set of partial truths but I won't continue this
discussion since I don't think we will convince each other.
Glutamate occurs naturally by the way :-)

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not