Posted to alt.food.sushi

Default Whole Foods Sushi

Generally, I have not been very complimentary about super-market
sushi but today, since I was hungry and in a hurry, I picked up
a "Rainbow Roll" and some Edamame at the Whole Foods place in
Rockville, MD. The fish *was* "sushi quality" even the parts
with eel and altogether I enjoyed it. The people making the
sushi look of Japanese extraction and my only criticism
concerned the meager quantities of soy sauce and wasabi. I would
argue with their use of uncolored pickled ginger since it looks
unappetizing to me but what can you expect from organic nuts?

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not