Posted to rec.food.cooking
Little Malice Little Malice is offline

Default REC - Roasted Red Potatoes

This is yet another recipe from my "must try" file (I'll have to
start calling it my MTF). The original was posted by Kswck in 2004;
I've put a link to that below. I love this Salad Seasoning! We got
it as part of a gift package last holiday season. It smells heavenly
and I've been wanting to do something with it for a while now. Had
these potatoes with Wayne's short rib dish tonight -- not the best
pairing (too many conflicting flavors), but as I always say, "live
and learn":

Roasted Red Potatoes

Adapted from "Kswck" (RFC)

2 lb. small red potatoes
4 T. butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Johnny's "Jamaica Me Crazy" Salad Seasoning
(Can also use Penzey's "Salad Elegant" Seasoning)

Preheat oven to 425º F. Scrub potatoes and cut into eighths. Place
in small roasting pan. Combine butter, garlic, salt, & pepper; pour
over potatoes. Sprinkle well with Salad Seasoning, stir to coat.
Roast until potatoes are golden and tender, about 45-50 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.

Kswck's original recipe:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/ymovag

OR

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.food.
cooking/msg/53dcad86816ccee5?dmode=source

--
"Little Malice" is Jani in WA
~ mom, Trollop, novice cook ~