alzelt

Default Taylor pork roll recipes?

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 14:22:50 -0400, Kate Connally
> > wrote:
>

>>Okay, now that I can get a Taylor pork roll here in
>>Pgh. (I have one on order and will be able to pick it
>>up on Friday)

> The Giant Eagle on McKnight between McIntyre and Peebles carried
> Taylor Pork Roll last Thanksgiving at least. Probably more of the
> 'upscale' Eagles do too.
>
> -sw

Here are two serving ideas. One, is to slice about 1/3" and grill on the
outdoor grill as a burger. Serve on hamburger bun with relish and
guldens mustard.

A breakfast idea is to slice very thin and lightly grill in non-stick
pan. When about cooked through, add two beaten eggs and cook until done.
--
Alan

"If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion, and
avoid the people, you might better stay home."
--James Michener