PENMART01

Default Making my own Ritz Crackers

>"MisNomer" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Cheese crackers (about 6 dozen)
>>
>> 1 1/2 cups flour
>> 1 tsp. salt
>> 1/8 tsp paprika
>> 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
>> 1/2 cup chilled margarine (no substitute)
>> 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese coarsely grated
>> 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons ice water
>>

>Looks good, but Ritz crackers aren't cheese crackers. I think they are
>loaded with artificial butter flavoring.

Typical snack crackers are not something one can produce at home, even if you
could figure out the recipe they require very costly conveyer ovens, not to
mention proprietary tooling, etc. Snack crackers are not the most healthful
food anyway, so for the amounts generally consumed it's not too expensive to
simply buy a box now and again... and it would be illegal to sell them
commercially so why bother trying to figure out how to produce them in
quantity, only a moron...

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon