Meadowlands NJ

Default Taylor pork roll recipes?

>Okay, now that I can get a Taylor pork roll here in
>Pgh. (I have one on order and will be able to pick it
>up on Friday), what the heck do you do with the damn
>things?

Where I used to work we made dozens of the Taylor ham, egg and cheese
sandwiches every morning........they were really popular. People liked it
cooked different ways also. One man used to come in and tell me to cook it
until it was hard and crispy, one man used to come in and tell me to warm it
up. And we had thos woman who came in and ordered it uncooked on a roll with
ketchup and american cheese. We cooked it in the microwave. If I eat it now
which is maybe every 2-3 months (I don't eat it that often) I cook it in a pan
until it's well done and put it with a touch of mayo or mustard, lettuce and
tomato on wheat bread. If you can get really good Jersey beefsteak tomatoes in
the summer it's even better. It's like a BLT without the bacon.

Donna T

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental
ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our
troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should
test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of
power. -- P.J. O'Rourke