Petey the Wonder Dog

Default Taylor pork roll recipes?

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Simple. Cut a slit or two in each slice so they do not
>curl up when you cook them, then drop slices of the TPR
>on a hot frying pan and fry them over medium heat for a
>two minutes or so per side, just like you would do with
>a slice of ham, and than serve with eggs, pancakes, or
>waffles.

Absolutely right.

Any shop that sells Boar's Head can get it for you by the... whatever
you call it. It comes wrapped very tightly in canvas/burlap.

I've eaten it all my life (it's made in Trenton, world reknowned for
it's epicurian delights) and it tastes best if ever-so-slightly scorched
in the frying pan.