Jarkat2002

Default Unique ways of serving food

>Just a weird question that springs to mind here - why on EARTH would
>an icecream store have a jar of pickles on hand? For the convenience
>of all those pregnant ladies? (For that matter, why would anyone buy
>one?) lol
>--
>~Karen AKA Kajikit

I worked at an ice-cream shop all thru high school. We always had pickles.
But, I'll admit .. I worked there 3 years and I think the same pickles that
were there when I started, were there when I left. If the place is still open
(over 20 yrs later) I bet they would still have the same pickles lol

~Kat

"The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets the cheese."