PENMART01

Default Caesar Salad Dressing Question

>I've never kept it much longer than a week.
>Besides, I usually throw in a couple of extra anchovies and garlic cloves
>which would add to the overpowering flavor. The dressing I make is not a
>true caesar dressing, but it's close enough to taste nasty after 2 weeks in
>the fridge. We eat it too fast to keep it long. Besides, I like to dunk
>potato chips in it too.
>
>Michael

Caesar type dressing is good for potato salad, hot thin sliced potatoes, don't
even bother to peel em... kinda like German potato salad, but with lotsa
anchovies and garlic instead of bacon and onion.

For lunch today I had tuna salad, two cans drained water pack tuna (not
squeezed), fine dice a small onyun and three ribs celery, a can of rinsed white
kidney beans, a small can flat anchovies coarse chopped (add oil too), an ounce
of el cheapo balsamic vinegar, parsley, mashed garlic clove, black and white
pepper, and a half cup Hellmans mayo. Toss well and dig in... ate better than
half. Yes, the babies got the tuna juice.

I was hungry, worked up a massive appetite rototilling my veggie garden... next
time you see a commercial depicting some frail ninety year old running a seven
horsepower tiller with one hand don't you believe it.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon