Posted to rec.food.cooking
Peter A Peter A is offline

Default zwieback crumbs?i

In article >,
says...
> Does any one know what zwieback crumbs are? Where can I find them? Can I
> substitute graham crackers? I can't find them at our store.

I had to laugh at your post. When my first kid was little we had a VW
Rabbit and he spent a lot of time in his car seat in the back munching
on zweiback. Years later when we sold the car we pulled out the back
seat to look for lost items - and found an inch thick moldy disgusting
layer of zweiback crumbs! So there's your answer - find someone with a
young kid and look under their back seat.

--
Peter Aitken
Visit my recipe and kitchen myths pages at