Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
[email protected][_1_] raluxs@netscape.net[_1_] is offline

Default Mango paste?

Licuado de Mango (mango milk shake).

In the blender add some milk, sugar (if you like, it is optional) and
some fruit, mango in this case, some ice cubes and blend, great for a
in-a-hurry breakfast.
You can try it with bananas , mango, guanabana, strawberries, papaya,
etc. mix some of the fruits or all if you like, add some Quik for a
chocolate taste.

A personal favorite of mine from my student days is milk+banana+quik+a
whole egg . Now I would skip the egg tho.

Got milk? )