Posted to rec.food.preserving
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Steam juicer juice concentration

In article >,
"Rick F." > wrote:
> I've never heard of a steam juicer.. It sounds like most of you are using them
> to make juice for use with making jellies.. Do any of you steam apples to make
> apple juice or similar? What other uses do you use these for? Just curious..
>
> Thanks!

Hi, Rick
Did you look up Mehu-Liisa? There are some good pics if you do a Google
images search. I do steam apples for juice * except I use the juice to
make jelly rather than as a beverage, if that's what you're wondering.
You could certainly use the juice as a beverage * I think the info and
recipe leaflet with the unit has some recipes for a couple juice blends,
in fact.
(Is that what you meant?)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ