Default Microwave Reheating Roast Potatoes

paul > wrote:
> Hi,

> I have some leftover Roast Potatoes, not whole, each potato is roughly
> quartered. I tried reheating some in the microwave last night and they
> came out quite tough. Does any one have any tips on reheating them?

How long did you microwave the potatoes for? I use my microwave to warm
up potatoes and its never been a problem. I just nuke for a minute or two
on the medium setting. Then I turn the potatoes all around and nuke on
medium power for another 20 or 30 seconds. You probably cooked the potatoes
at too high power or for too long a period of time, or both.