Posted to rec.food.cooking
Caesar Caesar is offline

Default How long 2 boil corn on the cob?

Again, I need your help.

On Friday I am going to my dad's house and we are going to make lunch
together, using your suggestions for salmon patties.

He just called me and said his buddy dropped off some fresh corn on
the cob, but my dad does not know how long to boil it. It will be
probably 2-4 ears of corn. Your suggestions and should one add salt to
the water.

We are planning on having the salmon patties, cole slaw, fresh corn on
the cob (lots of butter!) and fresh sliced tomatoes. This should be
fun!

Thanks,
Caesar