Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown jmcquown is offline

Default Free Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games to download

Gregory Morrow wrote:
> Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
>
>> Steve Wertz >
>> :

>>> You have? None of us have seen them, and we're here almost every
>>> day.
>>>
>>> ObFood: English muffin (Thomas's, of course), scrambled eggs with
>>> French sheeps milk feta, a few strips of bacon, and some Clamato.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Never saw a murder mystery dinner party on this ng.

> I've seen some "murders" on this froup (and probably committed a few)
> but not much in the way of "mystery"...
>
> The "murder mystery" thang in any case seems to be a fad whose time
> has thankfully passed...

Actually, I may have mentioned a murder game in passing My brother and I
hosted a murder party back in the 1980's. We opted out of the the sit-down
dinner thing, having instead snacky foods and drinks. Everyone got a packet
containing their "character" information and we all got dressed up and left
"clues" around as the story progressed. It was a lot of fun.

By the way, my doctor (in real life; yeah, I've known this guy since I was
16) practically ruined the story since he decided he'd killed my
in-character fiance, Gunter, when it was actually Estes who killed Gunter.
I know, who names a kid Gunter? For that matter, who names a kid Estes?
Good times were had by all and no one was actually killed

Jill