Posted to rec.food.drink,alt.food.wine,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
st.helier[_1_] st.helier[_1_] is offline

Default MLM Wine Distributor

"Alan Truism" wrote ........

> I've heard rumor of wine distributor that is currently using
> multi-level marketing techniques to sell their wines.
> Does anyone have any idea what the name of this company
> is and if there is any information online available about said company?

Pieroth Wines market their wines by Direct Marketing techniques, either at a
prospects home or workplace, demonstrated by commissioned "consultants".

The wines offered are (generally) obscure label imports at prices which are
of questionable value.

A Google search will tell you more.

They are not MLM - and I do not know of any other MLM company marketing
wines.

--

st.helier