A.C.

Default shrimp and grits side dish?

> > > LOL... we gots the beet haters and the grits haters.

> > <gasp!> Placing _the_ Blessed of Blessed Foods in the same sentence with
> > that granular Kindergarten Glop is heresy! They used to dunk people (or
> > worse) for espousing such views...

> Hush up! Shrimp & Grits are awesome!

i reckon its an aquired taste. i've loved grits all my life. they're really
a canvas waiting to be flavored. the best grits are the real kind. stone
ground yellow black speckled grits. they take atleast a half hour to cook
and have the most creamy texture. never eat instant grits, they're nasty.
quick grits are better if they're cooked longer. i've always thought of
grits as a savory dish but, lots of people eat them with brown sugar, honey
or whatever to make them into a sweet cereal