Posted to rec.food.equipment
T[_1_] T[_1_] is offline

Default Aluminum in the Dishwasher

In article >,
says...
> I put aluminium in the dishwasher. For me the discolouration is a small
> price to pay for getting things washed properly - anyway I hate handwashing
> dishes and laundry. If the discolouration really bothers you, maybe you
> could try some enamel paint but it's probably more trouble than it's worth
> and more expensive than buying a new scoop!

I don't mind handwashing at all. hot/warm wash and cold rinse. Gets
dishes as clean and then some as opposed to my dishwasher. And usually I
just do it right after we've eaten so there isn't a sink full of dishes
to clean.

Pots and pans get rinsed as soon as they're done being used, then washed
at the end of dinner.