Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default Birds in the grocery store!

In article >,
Stan Horwitz > wrote:

> Lesson learned: Don't handle a stray bat with your bare hands!

Geez. I thought that everybody knew that!
I grab them with a towel...

The rabies shots are no longer painful, but they are still expensive.

I had the pre-exposure series a couple of years in a row as I dabble in
wildlife rehabbing. It was not even as bad as getting tetanus shots. I
hate Tetanus shots! I get an egg-sized lump in my arm and 'flu like
symptoms for close to a week and the shot site hurts. :-P

The employee health nurse at work tho' makes sure I get one every ten
years. They keep track of shot records.
--
Peace!
Om