Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman is offline

Default Thanks for the Tips (was: Good "premade" recipes for a camping trip?)

Next August my wife, father-in-law and myself will be taking a loooooong
(3200 plus miles) trip in our RV from Austin, Tx to Palo Duro park in
Amarillo Tx, then the Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce National parks with a
stop over at Colorado Springs to visit some friends, then on to Carlsbad
Caverns, NM and finally head back to Austin.

The tips and advice y'all have posted have really solved some of the
mysteries of advance food preparation and storage (always limited in an
RV).

Again, thanks.

Ray
Austin, TX